Tuesday, April 27, 2010

how many??

I keep on wondering...how many kind of people in tis world????I guess different people have their own habit,style n motive to still alive in tis world...^^ but today,my heart feel like torn apart because of one situation...A fren who only need you when she/he in trouble,lonely,lack of love,desperately to hav someone to talk wif..r u one of them????LoL!!am fooled by this kind of fren..N now,i dun giv sh*t anymore..but its ok....I can forgive u fren..coz i know,nobody's perfect n u win am lose..ngee~~ which one is fake n which one is not from u,I still dunno fren...now i feel highly in stupidity level...~~
oh vanessa!!u even still got tym blogging???u got exam tomorrow afternoon!!go n sleep!still dont want to sleep n cant forcing myself to study n sleep...am keep on blogging...as long as not disturb others people..

p/s: in advance....sorry.

0 comments:

Blogroll

Últimos Posts